Development Packages for Business / Personal Websites
Please note these prices are only a guide. We will confirm the final price before starting work once we have discussed your exact requirements with you.
All packages include fully expandable websites if you want to add extra pages, functionality or products at a later date. Please note that they do not include domain name registration / renewals or monthly hosting, which needs to be paid for separately. Also see Terms below.
|Freebie||$0||Do it yourself using our free Content Management System. 30 day, no-obligation trial - try before you buy!|
|Pay-As-You-Go (hourly rates)||GBP 50 / USD 75 / NZD 100||Do most of the work yourself and just pay for a bit of extra help to do the more complicated stuff, to "smooth over the rough edges", or for some one-on-one training.|
|Budget||$399||One page brochure using one of our templates to get your business online. You will be able to add extra pages yourself at no extra cost.|
|Standard||$799||Up to 5 pages.|
|Budget Shop||$1,499||Starter shopping cart website. Same as Standard Package, but we will also configure a shopping cart including up to 2 payment methods / gateways, up to 2 shipping fees, and up to 3 product categories with 1 simple product (no colour/size etc. options) per category. You will be able to add extra pages /products/ categories yourself at no extra cost.|
|Complete shopping cart solution. As per Budget Shop Package, but we will include more of everything - basically we'll do all the work for you. Final price will be dependant on total number of products, product options, categories, etc.|
- For Pay-As-You-Go work, a minimum of 2 hours must be purchased. All work is payable in advance. Any unused time will expire after 12 months and is non refundable.
- For Budget Package and above, a deposit of 50% of the agreed estimate is payable in advance before any work commences. This fee is non-refundable.
- At the completion of the first draft stage, you may cancel without incurring further expense. Payment of the remaining 50% is required once you authorise us to complete the job. The website will not be made live until we have received payment in full.
- Our prices include 2 rounds of revisions after the first draft. The term "Revisions" is defined as modification / deletion of existing content (i.e. text / images and things like colours and font size, the order the pages appear in, and other such changes). It does not mean a complete redesign of the website, major changes that affect the look or functionality of the whole site, addition of new content or significant changes to the text or images. Any such major changes to the original design will be considered to be new / additional work that would not have been budgeted for in our initial estimate.
- Any extra work beyond what is covered by the initial estimate will be charged at our normal hourly rate. No fees are charged without your prior agreement.
- Additionally, prices do not include:
- personal meetings and travelling time if you'd like us to come to you, although we may include this for larger / more complex projects.
- preparation, copywriting or proofreading of content
- images, including photography work and photo sourcing / digital manipulation
- one-on-one training on updating your website (but we will provide support if you find a hole in our Tutorials section).
- You also agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.